Traditional Tank Style Water Heater
- Lower “up front” costs
- Shorter life expectancy
- Wasted energy dollars
- Heats and re-heats same tank of water
- Potential leaks and water damage when it fails
- Inner liner rust can allow harmful toxins into the water
- Takes up a large amount of limited space
- Requires pressure relief valve due to the high pressure it creates within the tank itself
Tankless Water Heater
- Higher “up front” costs
- Longer life expectancy
- Conserves energy dollars
- Heats water “on-demand” (as you need it)
- No tank means less likely to leak
- Water cannot get contaminated by tank corrosion
- Takes up a small amount of space
- No tank means no pressure build up
Most standard water heaters come with only a few years of warranty. If your water heater shows any sign of corrosion around the connections or is over 6 years old, it should be inspected by a licensed plumbing company.
Typically, tankless water heaters come with more warranty than a traditional tank style.
Act NOW to schedule your no charge, no obligation assessment. Offer Expires April 15th!
Call Weeks Service Company at 281-332-9555 or schedule at www.WeeksServiceCompany.com.